The followings are the requisites for the admission.
- The application forms are available from the office, filled application forms along with the required certificates has to be submitted in the office directly
- An orphan/Destitute is given admission from first standared to 9th standared.
- The applicant’s family annual income should not exceed more than Rs.100000.
- If there is any long lasting disease for the child, it should be brought to the notice of the authority
- To make sure whether the applicant is orphan or a destitute, a certificate from village office, and from the Mahallu committee president or secretary should be enclosed along with the application. If the child is an orphan a photocopy of the death certificate of father from panchayath office must also be submitted.
- The transfer certificate from the school or madrassa can be brought only after the selection and only on the demand by the authority
- To join to first std, the original copy of his birth certificate must be brought
- Two passport size photos of the people must be brought along with the application for admission