Our major charity activities are below.
- The Committee distributes Orphan Home- Care & Study Grant Aid @Rs: 2300/ Month to 4200 orphan students at their homes by the financial aid from Emirates Red Crescent, Abudhabi, UAE.
- Distributes food kits to poor people in Ramzan and during other festivals.
- Provides financial assistance to Cancer and Kidney patients.
- Distributes two times food to the poor patients of Mukkam Govt. Health Centre since last 15 Years.
- Convenes lfthar Sangamam at various places in Ramzan
- Gives sacrificial animals to 40 Mahals for Oduhiyaath during Eid-ul-Adha
- Distributes festival dresses to more than 200 orphans of the area during Eids
- Accommodates more than 400 orphan and destitute children in the Orphanage Hostels and provides school education and Islamic education
- Makes arrangement for higher studies for the orphans, poor and neighbouring students at J.l.T Lucknow for MBA; B. Tech; Journalism and Media Courses at free and concessional rates
- Arranges Plus one course admission to orphanage inmates who secured higher marks in SSLC, at Shaheen institute, Bidar, Karnataka along with Entrance Coaching
- Conducts Medical Camps twice in a year for inmates, staff and needy poor people of the area by the co-operation of IMRC, America and Sahayatha Trust, Hyderabad
- Planned 'Dream Homes" Construction to accommodate poor Homeless people and orphans.
Conducting Schools and Colleges from K.G to PG under aided, private and self financing sectors and also vocational institutions
- Distributes scholarships and learning materials to non-Muslim students under the auspices of “Offer" a NGO
- Conducts Entrance tests at Mukam and Malappuram under MMO for admission to Lead Trust, Bangalure, MS Academy, Hyderabad and Shaheen lnstitute, Bidar, Karnataka
- Nearby 7000 students are undergoing for various courses in our institutions irrespective of caste and creed
- Established separate institutions exclusively for girls considering the importance of girls education
- Provides preference in admission in higher studies for the students who completed their lower studies from our institution
- Qualified orphanage inmates are given posting in our Aided and un aided institutions in various posts like teachers, clerks, Attenders, Lectures etc
- Constructs Homes for the orphans who have no relatives or any kind of guardian
- Giving financial assistance to poor and needy girls inmates for their marriages
- Establishing Medical clinic in Mukkam Campus for the poor and needy people especially for the orphans, with scanning, Ex-ray, ECG and various lab facilities
- Started work for construction of an Auditorium with marriage facilities at Mukkam under the sponsorship of the old students' Association of Mukkam Muslim Orphanage