Our major Developmental activities are below.
- The orphanage opened its door in the year 1956 and had a humble begning with 22 orphans, has realized enormous growth over the years. Today caring for more than 300 orphans and destitute. MMO perhaps is one of the largest in the country and become a model to be emulated by similar ventures
- Apart from providing quality education the inmates are being provided with Hostel accommodation, food, clothing, medical care, and also vocational training. The orphanage offers spiritual education along with material education
- Inmates who display academic caliber are given full support to pursue higher studies in the higher learning institutions under the management or elsewhere
- Inmates with required qualifications are being employed in the orphanage or the institution run by the management. Presently 50 of them are working in the orphanage and another 60 are employed in other institutions run by the management including aided ones
- The management arranges to obtain passport and driving license to those who have attained the age of 18. Every year the orphanage distributes free tools and equipments for TTC and Tailoring students, the orphanage committee also gives 6 cent of land and a house for the students who are devoid of their parents
- The orphanage management has left a mark in the education sector as well as both in material and spiritual. Presently the management having 26 institutions, which includes the M.A.M.O College in Manassery. This indeed has immensely contributed to the development of the Malabar region
- The management is giving its share in to philanthropic services too. For the last 10 years it has been providing free food to patients who flock Mukkam Government Health Centre. It also holds a free medical camp occasionally which has been of great help to many people in the neighborhood
- Emirates Red Crescent Home care unit provides Rs.2300/ month to outside orphan students for their studies from home. More than 4200 orphans are receiving this grant at present. In addition to this grant, Red Crescent provides financial assistance for meat, ifthar and rice distribution during Eid. And also getting financial aid from MESCO Hyderabad, SAHAYATA TRUST Hyderabad during Eid and Bakrid.